Are you the campaign manager we’ve been searching for??!! Are you a natural networking machine? Only passionate, marketing enthusiasts need to apply!
Your Job Title: Marketing Admin
Where you will work: Rebecca Del Pozo & Company, Keller Williams Realty – 1029 E Main Ste 201 Puyallup WA 98372. Telecommuting may be available, however, the majority of the time will be spent in the KW Puyallup Office.
Who’s the Boss: Rebecca Del Pozo
Schedule: Projects as needed / Part-time hours that could lead to more!
Compensation: $15-16/hr with bonus plan depending on experience and/or possession of an active real estate license.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Who are we?
The mission of Rebecca Del Pozo & Company is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the team is an experienced professional who apply their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
The Marketing Assistant is an energetic individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Marketing Assistant. This person relishes the opportunity to create, design and implement and manage all marketing, graphic design, promotions and branding with minimal supervision. The Marketing Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit a lot of drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is creativity, persistence and stability.
A Marketing Assistant is deeply committed to promoting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. A Marketing Assistant ensures tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Build, implement, and manage all marketing systems for lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Support the team in achieving the team’s production goals for the year.
- Support Rebecca as RDP team lead in achieving her weekly, monthly and annual lead generation goals.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Event Planning
- Set Appointments and Make Follow up Confirmation Calls
- Send Handwritten Notes
- Social Media Posts
- Website Management
- Print Marketing
- Prepare Marketing
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Calendar Planning
- Customer/vendor relations
- Data Entry
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team – daily
- Vendors – as appropriate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in obtaining Real Estate license
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Proficient in Publisher, Canva, Microsoft Word, Gmail/Google, Excel/Numbers
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- 1 – 3 years of customer service and management experience
To Apply: Please respond to this posting by uploading your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, explaining how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the position. All attachments should be in PDF format.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Starting $15.00 depending on experience